For pricing, call Susan at 864-8000 (area code 406)
Start with the base machine and table, then build from there to create a quilting system that is completely customized to your style of quilting. Call Sew Much Smarter (406-864-8000) to discuss available options so you can create your perfect machine that will complement you quilting needs.
The Innova 18" Sit-down Quilting System is perfect for art quilters, those with limited space or those who prefer to sit while quilting. This is a complete quilting system. The base package includes:
- White powder-coated steel table (47.5"w x 30"d x 30" h)
- 18" x 9" Innova longarm sew head
- Foot pedal (on/off)
- Programmable speed control
- Single stitch pick-up button
- Needle up/down setting
- Disengaged hand wheel (it's easy to reach)
- Integrated articulating light
- Hopping foot (1/4" offset)
- M-size bobbin
- Bobbin winder
- Tool kit
Machine options to consider for the Innova 18" Sit-down System include:
- Photo Stitch Regulator so you get those wonderful consistently-sized stitches
- Thread Break Sensor so the machine will beep if the bobbin goes empty or the thread breaks
- Lightning Stitch (instead of Photo Stitch Regulator) the premium stitch regulator that's ten times more sensitive that other stitch regulators
- Variable-speed Foot Pedal (requires Lightning Stitch) to allow real-time speed adjustment by adjusting pressure on the foot pedal
- Table extension(s) to expand you workspace (the photo shown on this page shows a system with two table extensions)
In addition to the machine options, there are also accessories you can add to your Innova 18" Sit-down System. Visit the Innova Accessories & Kits page for more information.
With every machine we sell, we include delivery, installation and on-site training. Plus you have the backing of Innova's famous 24/7 tech support - really you'll have tech support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!